Campus Card Printing
- Every Monday, $4 is added to your student Fire Card print account.
- Scan to email is always free.
- You can add additional money with the Campus Card Box or MyFire Account.
- Logon with your Campus ID and username.
- Users must connect to the Southeastern WiFi network, not the public SEU WiFi.
- When you press Print you should be prompted for your user ID.
- Card Balance can be found at https://seu-campusweb.seu.edu/accounts/checkbalance.aspx
Personal Laptop - Windows
- Download SEURemoteGlobal_for_Lte.exe.
- Choose Run.
- Click Install.
- Once install has finished successfully, click Finish.
Personal Laptop - Mac
- Download SoutheasternPopup.dmg.
- For the Introduction and Read Me section, click Continue.
- Choose Install.
- Enter the computer’s administrator password.
- Once install has finished successfully, click Close.
Remote Printing from a Mobile Device
- Compose an email to email@example.com from any device and attach document to print.
- Your first time printing you will get a "Welcome to MobilePrint!" email to register your email address.
NOTE: You must be connected to Southeastern WiFi to authenticate your email address.
NOTE: You can register your email address from any network connected computer.
- Slide you SEU card on any printer to release your print job.
Claiming your Printouts from a Printer
- Make sure you are connected to the Southeastern WiFi, NOT SEU.
- Select SEU_Remote.
- Set B&W or Color.
- Click Print.
- Enter your user ID at the popup.
Check popup blockers if you miss this step.
If you don't see the popup, try changing your wifi to SEU then back to Southeastern
- Go to Steelman Library, ACE, and/or B&E second-floor lounge area.
- Use your SEU ID card or purchased print card to swipe at the print release station.
- Once you have printed to the print release station, you have two hours to release your print job.