Welcome to Steelman Library at Southeastern University! This guide is designed to introduce you to resources and services available through the Southeastern University Library. Please use the tabs at the top to review resource categories.
If you have questions about this guide or about services offered at the library, email a librarian here. We are always happy to assist you with your user needs.
Mac 7 day rentals
Games 3 day checkout
Calculator 1 day checkout
External DVD players 2 hour and 3 day checkouts
2 hour checkouts
Adapters 2 hour checkouts
Lightning charging cables
Android USB charging cables
Resume paper 10c per sheet
Campus Card Printing
Personal Laptop - Windows
Personal Laptop - Mac
Remote Printing from a Mobile Device
Claiming your Printouts from a Printer
This guide is designed to provide you with a preview of what the Steelman Library offers to assist you with navigating many of our resources. This is not a substitute for all of the amazing resources and services the library offers. However, it will help you to become more familiar with services to assist you on your academic journey. We encourage you to explore this page and contact us if you need additional help or have questions.
To Scan 1 document:
To Scan Multiple Documents:
To Copy 1 Document:
To Copy Multiple Documents:
To shrink oversized projects:
These are the learning outcomes we hope you will obtain through this guide:
1. How to log in for access to your library account, request Interlibrary loans, and place holds on library materials.
2. How to locate Ebooks, Print Books, and DVDs through our online catalog.
3. How to locate and retrieve journal articles through our online databases.
4. Meet our Librarians and learn where to go for assistance.
5. Discover how much you have learned on locating, using, and evaluating library materials.
Complete Step 5. Self- Assessment to be entered into our prize drawing!
|Today's Library Hours||
|Monday - Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|