Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Steelman Library, 1000 Longfellow Blvd. Lakeland, Florida 33801 · 863.667.5089
Grades & Quality Points
Southeastern University. (2019). Grades and quality points. 2019-2020 Southeastern University - Traditional Undergraduate Catalog. Retrieved from http://catalog.seu.edu/content.php?catoid=30&navoid=1579#Transient_Policy
How do I figure out what my overall GPA could be at the end of the semester?
- Sign into your SEU dashboard (use your SEU username and 20+ character pass phrase).
- Click on the JICS icon.
- Login into JICS (use your student ID number as the username and the password you set for the account or the default password).
- Click on the "Student" tab.
- Scroll until you see "GPA Projection."
- Chose your division and click "Go."
- Follow the instructions as listed on the GPA Projection.