Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Steelman Library, 1000 Longfellow Blvd. Lakeland, Florida 33801 · 863.667.5089
Zotero will not work with Internet Explorer.
Please install/use Chrome
Zotero (pronounced "zoh-TAIR-oh") is a Firefox/Chrome addon that collects, manages, and cites research sources. It's easy to use, lives in your web browser where you do your work, and best of all it's free.
if Zotero does not work..
Zotero now supports APA 7, just run the updates. (see step #3)
- Zotero 5.0 must be running on your computer
- Word must be installed on your computer, not in the cloud.
- Check for Zotero updates and install
- Reinstall Microsoft Word Add-in
- Reinstall browser plugin
- Restart Browser, Word, Zotero
Check out EndNote as an alternative, or see what other citation managers can do: